Welcome to Siswa Bazar
Home About Siswa Bazar Education Sources Aggricultural Info Hotels & Lodges Photo Gallery

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Devendra Family Tree

Hello,  My name is Devendra Prakash Jaiswal S/O Late sri Premchand jaiswal
My Sweet Family Generation Tree:
My Grand Father: My grand father name is Late Mr. Deep Narayan Jaiswal and his birth place was Siswa Bazar (Jaiswal Nagar), Dist. Maharaj Ganj, U.P. He has four sons.
  1. Late Mr. Prabhu Nath jaiswal,
  2. Late Mr. Premchand jaiswal,
  3. Mr. Paras jaiswal &
  4. Mr. Lallan Jaiswal.
My Father [Lt. Sri Premchand Jaiswal] :- My father name is Lt. Mr. Premchand Jaiswal S/O Late Mr. Deep Narayan Jaiswal. He was a government employee (village development officer). his birth place was also Siswa Bazar. He was Graduate and nature wise he was a very simple living person.

He has two sons and one daughter (Devendra Prakash Jaiswal, Satyendra Prakash Jaiswal & Radha Rani Jaiswal). He did like spent more time in his family. His wife name is Smt. Shakuntala Jaiswal.
My Mother [Smt. Shakuntala Jaiswal] :- My mother name is Mrs. Shakuntala Jaiswal W/O Late Mr. Premchand Jaiswal. She was Art teacher in Intermediate College Siswa Bazar. Her qualification is Post Graduate and Bombay Art degree.

She is very hard worker and also have struggled a lot in life. Her birth place is Siswa Bazar. She likes : Simple living and high thinking. She loves her family too much.
My Younger Brother [Mr. Satyendra Prakash Jaiswal] :- My younger brother name is Mr. Satyendra Prakash Jaiswal S/O late Mr. Premchand Jaiswal & Mrs. Shakuntala Jaiswal. He is very simple nature. He is completed his Postgraduate from Gorakhpur University and B.Ed. from Ghaziabad. His birth place is Siswa Bazar. Currently he his working as Principal of Intermediate College near Siswa Bazar town.

He is very Hard worker, Sincere, Good Nature and very cooperative nature. He loves their family very much and also care too much. When he were twenty one years Old, then our father is not live and So in this way he got much burden of responsibility to the family.  His wife name is Mrs. Satya Jaiswal. She is belonging from Nautanwa. She is also very simple and hard working and currently working as a Teacher.
My Younger Sister: [Radha Rani Jaiswal] :- My younger sister name is Mrs. Radha Rani Jaiswal D/O Late Mr. Premchand Jaiswal. She is Post Graduate from Gorakhpur University Gorakhpur. She has married with  Mr. Rishi Jaiswal (Mechanical Engineer).

My Wife [Priyankini Rain Jaiswal] :- My wife name is Mrs. Priyankini Rain Jaiswal (Priya). She belong from Tulsipur, distt. Balrampur. She is Post graduate in Zoology from Balarampur & Computer Diploma from NIIT institute Balrampur. She is belong from medium family and nature wise is very cooperative and sincere.


My Complete Family Tree Chart:-


1 Comments:

Blogger rajesh said...

Good Devendra
I really loved your description and the love you hace for your family..Its important that we should share our views to tell the world waht lies in the heart of india...its us only ...
thanks

January 23, 2008 at 2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home